Bilecik walnut seedlings suitable for planting in coastal regions except now be seen everywhere , especially the donor . Fruit clusters consisting of 2-3 line is thin-skinned and plump fruit quality inside to make 30% of the fruits. Fruits minor increase the planting of native walnut seedlings of the species . Bilecik ; Sebin , Yalova-3 and dusted with Yavuz - 1 type. It is harvested in late September .
- Fruit is thin-skinned and plump . Easily separated from the shell .
- It grows in all regions except for coastal areas .
- It is recommended to place the occurrence of late frost.
- Fruit bunches is 2-3'l structure.
- It makes 30% of the fruit in the side branch .
- Sebin, Yalova-3 and dusted with Yavuz - 1 type.
- It is harvested in late September .
- It is suitable to be consumed as a dry walnuts.